BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Confinement

Day 1

A blinding light, then darkness...
I knew, I've always known. They have followed me from the beginning, since the day I learned of the truth. Today they mean to strip it from me. I wont let go, I wont give in. They shroud me in darkness, yet it's the darkness that clouds my mind that is most unsettling, I can feel them, their fingers working inside my brain, trying to tell me what I know, what I believe.
I'm so sorry Red, I wish I could have done something. I wish you didn't need to be subjected to this...to me.

Day 4

Another day and it feels like more of my soul has been taken. Another day...I say that but I don't really know. The darkness is all I have and right now, the light is so bright, the shadow it casts seems inescapable. Hurry Red, Hurry.
I tell myself to sleep, but without you next to me, I cannot. Each night that passes I stay awake to suffer their torture, perhaps they wanted it this way. Maybe they knew separating us would be the ultimate torture. Four days, four days without sleep, four days without you....


Day 42

Is it day or is it night? Have hours passed...days...years...seconds? Red... the only thing I'm still sure of, the only thing I still know. The darkness has encompassed me. My arms and legs, bound, tied, restrained, along with my mind.
I can hear them...outside...does that mean I'm in something? They poke and prod but I will not yield. Red please... find me. Save me.


0 comments: